Wednesday 1 September 2010

Hey to all my friends in the virtual reality. well its September and that means 1 thing. Im this months guest designer for the very fabulous Sarah Hurley. As of Sunday, I will be posting a creation of my very own using some of the products Sarah has every week throughout the month. So you will be seeing products made using Woodland Whimsies and Christmas cheer CDs and maybe even the new amazing ink sprays.
If you like any of the products then pop over to Sarahs blog to check them all out (www.sarahhurley.blogspot.com).
Thanks for listening and I will see you back here on Sunday for my first effort ( just got the small matter of being best (wo)man for my best friend on Friday to get through first!)
See you Sunday
Nicola xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nicola - lovely to have you on the team for September , cant wait to see your creations
    Lisa;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward toseeing your designs Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls. Im really looking forward to it x

    ReplyDelete