Tuesday 10 August 2010

Missing In Action!

I am sorry for my lack of blog action lately. not really had much to say after being confined to bed for almost a week but i'm up and about again now. woo hoo!
have spent the day sorting out my craft room with my extemely patient husband. after a whole afternoon at it its still not done but at least i can get in the door now! (yes it really was that bad!) Its amazing what you forget you have and how much you have. I have now got 6 plastic storage tubs full as well as my shelves and umpteen baskets. may even be brave and take a photo (if I get it finished).
I am currently half way through my samples for My Craft Studio and have had some details regarding my guest designer slot for September for Sarah Hurley so its busy busy busy! Oo-er! hope the craft room can stay tidy-ish.
Well until next time
Nicky x

2 comments:

  1. oooerrrr, know that feeling, I need to sort mine out..... and maybe stop spending lol..... I have boxes and boxes of stuff to organise! Do not do too much hun, take it easy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe. always nice to hear from someone in the know!

    ReplyDelete